Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: October 02, 2022
Thank you for shopping at SquashCode.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to SquashCode, 21 No. Sisir Bagan Road, Behala, Kolkata – 34.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to SquashCode, accessible from https://www.squashcode.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
Unfortunately, Digital Products or Services once sold cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com